Skip to the content
Listed here steps are going to be followed whenever determining the total amount of Title IV federal help to be returned upon withdrawal:
- Determine portion of enrollment duration finished by pupil. Divide the true range times attended by how many times (less any schedule breaks of five times or higher) into the enrollment duration.
- Determine the total amount of attained Title IV help. Multiply the portion associated with the enrollment duration finished by the total Title IV help disbursed. In the event that calculated percentage of this enrollment duration exceeds 60%, then a pupil has made all Title IV help for the enrollment duration.
- Determine quantity of unearned help to be returned. Subtract the quantity of earned aid from the amount that is total of help disbursed.
- Return of Title IV funds by student and institution:
- Number of Unearned Aid Due through the School вЂ“ DTS will get back Title that is unearned IV as much as a sum that is corresponding to the full total institutional prices for the re re payment period multiplied because of the portion associated with the Title IV help which was unearned.